Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2012

True Love

Some people believe in love, others don't. Many people live for love and with love only. Others are too concerned about the money, too blind to see the love.
I never believed in love. It is not because I don't care, it's because I've never really felt it.
It's an Illusion, something that is not real but appears to be. Nevertheless, everytime I see true love it makes me want to believe it. I have a bad impression of love, but maybe that is because the concept of love is almost lost. I don't want it to be lost. I want to believe. I refuse to die without ever having experienced the magic wise ones say love is.
Love: Illusion or Magic?

Here's to the people that taught me about love:










Anyone can be loved, no matter who you are. Love will find you. Love will find me. And when you find true tove, cherish it, keep it like a treasure. Don't let it go away.


Much love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment