Pages

Sunday 26 February 2012

Japan Style: Platform Converse

Hi guys! I've been having so much work with college and the Twin Guns, but now I'm back with a new post, I've been asked by most of you to post more about my fashion inspirations, so I'm going to start posting more fashion, hope you enjoy! From the streets of Tokyo and Harajuku here comes the new off the wall trend: Platform Converse shoes. I have been in love with the platform canvas shoes for so long now, since I saw them for the first time one year ago. They look confortable and bizarre at the same time, perfect for my taste! The most famous ones are the white, black, pink and leopard print. Some other pastel colours are often seen as well in spank girls and fairy/pop kei. I am in love with this shoes and I would love to own a pair. I will definetly get a pair if I find the perfect pair for me, which is: black leather shoes with black rubber soles. Studded would be cool too! If you see ones like that, please let me know!
Hope you like this fashion trend, I'm in love with it! Love, Scarlett

3 comments:

  1. what website do u buy platfirm converse from

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone know where I can get the black or white ones in a size 9??

    ReplyDelete