Pages

Monday 27 February 2012

My favorite shoes

Today I decided to post about my favorite shoes. I'm a complete shoe lover.

My favorite shoe colour is black, and most of my shoes are black. The shoes I wear the most are my black leather Doc. Martens, but for this post I decided to show you my girly shoes. The high heel ones for example.

Most of this shoes arent the kind of shoe I usually wear, they are my special shoes and I only wear them on parties, photoshoots, dates and other special occasions.

So, in this photo you can see:
  •  Black patent Mary Janes
    I wear this ones a lot in summer parties and pin-up outfits.
  •  Red Velvet Mary Janes
    I got them this winter to wear at my granny's b-day. I wear them quite a lot actually, normally with dresses.
  • Black Velvet Litas
    They are a replica of JC's. I wear this ones with leather jackets on days when I feel more fashionable. I wear them to classes or dates mostly.
  • 50's Gene Vincent Creepers
    This ones are my favorite here. They are very confortable and awesome. I wear them almost evey day. They are super special to me because they look so outrageous.
  • Black Basic Velvet WedgesI got them on Ebay for really cheap. I wear them to go out at night, friend's parties, dinners, etc... they are super easy to walk with and match almost all the clothes I own.
  • Pink Miu miu's
    They are obviously the most special pair of shoes I own. They are magical, look like they came out of a fairy tale. They are the only pink shoes I have ever owned. I rarely wear them, but I love them!


So, those are my special and favorite shoes. Hope you liked them!

Love, Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment