Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2012

ROMWE.com

 Hi dear followers!

I've just become one of Romwe's bloggers. I will start doing shoots with their products and show you how you can match their items to spice up the clothes you already have!
I've ordered from Romwe before and they are a great company, worth of trusting. Some pieces can be a bit pricey, but they are original, good quality and worth it!

My faves from Romwe's facebook:

                           
Ariel Inspired duo

Alice inspired Duo


Studded Collar Shirts and sweaters


I'm looking foward to see what i'll recieve!

I'll announce the winners of the giveaway in my next post!

xoxo
Scarlett





3 comments:

  1. i love the dress that you wear.
    you are very beautiful
    i love your hair, your white skin not much because i am very white too, and i love white skin hahaha
    visit my blog

    http://lornea.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to see you wearing the romwe clothes, i love the shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW romwe! Hope it turns out cool"

    ReplyDelete