Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Le Valentine's Day

Hello dear readers,
I hope you all had a great Valentine's day! I had to share mine with you because it was very perfect, so here it goes:
This Valentine's day was spent in the lovely company of my boyfriend. We went to the sushi restaurant for lunch (my favorite!), after lunch we exchanged cute little gifts, he gave me those adorable space pins in the picture and also the starwars valentine's card he made on his computer :)
We spent the afternoon in downtown and at night we went to the cinema to watch Starwars 3D.
I know there are a lot of people who seem to be against valentine's day this year.

I didn't use to care about this day...until I realized that we earn nothing by living in hate. We earn nothing by wasting love. Hard times are coming. People will take most of the things you have, but they can never take away your love.

If you love truly, your heart is Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment