Pages

Thursday 19 January 2012

Wishlist: Lightsaber Chopsticks

Today I will introduce you to one of the only things that make me feel like an extreme consumerist. And that is Star Wars merchandise.
I love japanese (in fact, all Asian food, in fact, all the food) so this would be really good to date with my sushi. Of course I like the blues ones best, although I cannot figure it out if it's Master Obi-wan or Luke's, but I'm almost sure it's Obi's. Any of the others are really awesome too!
Also the droid cups and the seat markers are awesome, I must say, but there are already many that look a lot like those, now the chopsticks, I must say I was amazed by the idea. I think this are only for sale at comicbook/anime stores and e-bay, and they are not quite cheap (otherwise i'd have a pair already :P) but if you like Star Wars and food like I do, you will want a pair for yourself as well.
May the force be with the hungry Jedis.

No comments:

Post a Comment