Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Art Master: Alvin Lee



Mr Alvin Lee is definitely one of my favorite artists of nowadays. He is a North American comic book illustrator with remarkable drawing skills.
I have known his drawings for quite some time now, since he has worked for the best comic book companies such as Marvel, Dark Horse and DC comics, but It wasn't until a couple of months ago that I've came across with his name and website, via a post about the NY COMICON in which he was present.

His website is now one of my adictions. I love the way Alvin draws the western style comic books and at the same time he has a perfect collection of anime. Believe me, not many artists can do that. I havent browsed ALL the artwork in his galleries yet, but just for looking at a couple of drawings you can see that he's the man!

If you find yourself to be a comic book lover like me, you won't hesitate visiting his website www.alvinleeart.com or deviantart www.alvinlee.deviantart.com


This Darkstalkers page is one of my favorites!


www.alvinleeart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment