Pages

Monday 16 January 2012

Mermaid Fashion: Starfish Rings


Any girl with a true mermaid heart will fall in love for a ring like this. They were designed and created with plenty of loveby me at the Twin Guns workshop.
Being imersed in the dephts of Winter I could not do anything else other than missing the sea. I think about the sea everyday when I wake up. During the days, I pray for the sun to shine and hope for the first summer day to come so I can dive in the warm sea.
It was my passion for the sea that lead me to another Mermaid Fashion Creation. The Starfish Ring.
This rings are shaped like a starfish, they have a glossy finish with a slight dash of glitter and are decorated with pearls and crystals.
Each ring is adjustable to the finger.
They will be for sale soon at www.thetwinguns.co.uk, so don't miss them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment