Pages

Thursday 2 August 2012

Creative Kitchen: Pink Breakfast


Hey guys!
I'ts been a loooong time since I've last posted, I'm so sorry!! I have been too busy lately with my college exams, but I'm finally free now. I've been spending a lovely week in my family's villae by the sea. I finally had time to relax a bit, hit the beach, stay by the pool....
To make it up for the long time it's been since i've last posted, here goes an awesome recipe for a cute breakfast I made upon my lil' sister's 4th birthday.
Enjoy!




Pink Breakfast

  • Pink Milk
          You'll need:
                            A glass
                            Colorful straws
                            Milk
                            Grenadine

Mix the milk with a bit of grenadine to achieve the pink color and give a sweet flavour. Pour the pink milk in the glass and decor with colorful drink straws.

  • Heart toasties
           You'll need:
                             Heart cutters
                             Loaf bread
                             Foundant
                             Strawberry jelly
                             Sprinkles
                             Nutella

Cut the bread with the heart shape cutters. Dab some jelly on half of the hearts. On the other hearts use nutella to stick the foundant to the bread. Cut pink foundant the same shape as the bread and place over the nutella hearts. Place the hearts in a plate and sprinkle.









I used a cute cupcake placemat but you can use anything to decor this dish and make it pink and cute!
Have fun!

xoxo Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment