Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

Princess Zelda Cosplay from Breath of the Wild













Heya :D
Some of you might know already that last month I decided to finally create a cosplay, after 2 years!
I have stopped for a while and then most of the time during those 2 years I created less costumes than I normally do and almost all of them were original characters and not exactly cosplay....
But after playing Breath of the Wild (not gonna lie, I watched most of it on youtube because i'm not buying a nintendo switch for ONE game. I'm sorry but those reckless days are gone now xD)







But anyway the cool part of it was using White Worbla to make Zelda's armour & jewellery set (further known as Zelda's Bling) since it was my first time using this kind of technique!
You can see on the images  on the side and below how I made the EVA foam base, then covered with Worbla .

Pieces covered with white worbla (Pre sanding/Priming)        











This is how the pieces looked like after sanding for HOURS (yes, I know it doesn't look like it makes a difference this step makes a huge difference when painting) and primed.
This was the longest and most boring part of the whole process but it's super worth the extra effort to make it super smooth :D



This is the final result after painting :D 


I used golden spray-paint, acrylics and varnish to finish all the pieces.


Also ! I got to wear this costume during my holidays to an event in Faro, Portugal called MCE (Manga & Comic Event) I have visited this event before and I always really like the atmosphere there, it's a really nice and simple event and you get to meet a lot of cool people :)


Here's a special Zelda selfie I haven't posted in any of my social media :D It's a bonus for reading all of this until the end , I truly appreciate and I hope it was interesting for you !

I wanna start posting more so please give me ideas of what you wanna see :D leave me a comment below or find me on my social media pages at @elfscarlett

Stay Magical
xxx
Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment