Pages

Friday 3 February 2012

Fantasy Fashion: Ice-Cream Shoes


The fashion world keeps evolving and sometimes the new creations are not quite as interesting as the fashion lovers expect. I cannot consider myself a total fashion lover, but I do apreciate fashion a lot, when it comes to the unusual, original and outrageous.
And that is exactly what this shoes by Rhonda Voo are.
She took the most cute red patent platform-maryjanes design and spiced them up with cute and festive ice-cream scoops with cream- and a cherry on top.
I am in love with this shoes although I would never have an occasion to wear them.
There are also other versions of this shoes, in case you're not a fan of the Mary Janes. You can get them in the Doc-Martens version, Platform boot, Retro heels, etc...
Check out some other designs:







You can get them at:
www.etsy.com/shop/icecreamshoes

xoxo Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment